shop / Time for a Hug - Limited Print by Ruth Calder-Potts
Time for a Hug - Limited Print by Ruth Calder-Potts
Time for a Hug, (and the hidden woman).
Featured on Vogue Italia.
50% towards the charity ‘Food for Thought”,
This dynamic photograph was taken by our daughter Ruth, in the Dublin Mountains in 2021, during the ongoing pandemic.
At a time when we are desperate for a hug from our loved ones & growing ever conscious about the environment, this piece has meant many different things to different people.
She photographs a lot within the restaurant industry and meets fantastic people along the way. One such person is the chef is Dan Hannigan.
Dan is a chef with a huge heart, he runs a charity called ‘Food for Thought”, a series of pop-up dining events in aid of suicide prevention charities in Ireland. Dan asked Ruth to photograph his event in Circa 2019, his last event before Covid-19 hit. He had scheduled his next event for Movember. The biggest event yet with 15 chefs and 250 people and all proceeds going towards Movember. This never took place. Sadly it had to be cancelled due to Covid. Ruth was due to photograph this event and thought maybe she could still do something small................this is it.
Ruth is selling her first limited print with 50% of the profits going towards a charity on behalf of Food for Thought.
- Size: 42cm x 27.5cm
- Limited Edition Archival Pigment Print, printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag
- Each print is marked in edition, and signed by myself in pencil
- Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity which helps establish provenance and trust in the quality of the prints.
- Printed in Ireland | International shipping available | By Registered Post only
- The print will arrive in a beautiful presentation box.
- The print is printed by master printer Jim of Inspirational Arts, Dublin. Inspirational Arts specialise in Photography Prints, if you would like it framed they do offer framing and they are fantastic to work with.